Subject: Re: NetBSD/arm32 on CATS
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/19/1998 01:35:05
MB: Mark Brinicombe <mark@causality.com>

MB> Need to find a good source of PCI cards I can borrow here in the UK for
MB> testing.

MB> I really need to take a trolley round frys and get one of every PCI card
MB> to try with the CATS board ;-))))

"Leave that to me."  It is quite likely that I will be able to borrow lots of
spare PC hardware from work, as long as I set it up on the company network
and let everyone play with it.

JT: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>

JT> ....or someone could send me a CATS board... I have lots of interesting
JT> PCI devices I could plug into one :-)

I'm up in Alameda...  At some point I could just drive down with it.

Of course I don't actually have my CATS board yet, though it is probably
on a boat or truck somewhere in the 8 time zones west of meridian.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com