Subject: Re: Documentation..
To: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/15/1998 21:00:54
On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, Neil A. Carson wrote:

> David Brownlee wrote:
>
> >         btw, it looks like there is a new 'standard look' Port specific
> >         webpage - see the alpha and vax pages for examples. Before these
> >         the arm32 index.html was the nicest looking :)
>
> Now those, I like :-) Nice, clear and readable, it's good someone has
> invested the time. I'll convert arm32 to look like that---be prepared
> for a bit of a delay in that archive...

	No problem - we'll just have to remember to poke again if the
	delay gets out of hand :)

> Which Beautiful South song was that from, or was it someone else?

	"One last love song?"

> Still prefer my flag, though :-))

	The 'SD' looks a touch odd, but its definitely got the edge on
	colour :) Actually I'm really impressed with Michael Graff's
	'Site Driven By NetBSD' logo :)

		David/absolute

     		  -=-  "cold nights, dark days..."  -=-