Subject: Re: KDE and CATS
To: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
From: Paul Wain <pwain@nc.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/06/1998 22:56:11
--------------B9A3E5F598C69EF2CC60D984

Which makes me wonder what I was thinking of :) Probably Mozilla...

I do have KDE1.0 up and running as I said. Given that its not a Motif thing it
could be that Im still running 1.2G (with shared libs of course) on the Shark.
No UVM, or anything like that.

P.

Neil A. Carson wrote:

> Paul Wain wrote:
>
> > I have a full KDE 1.0 release up and running on a Shark amongst other
> > platforms. However I am using a full Motif and not the well know clone :)
>
> ...which should be completely irrelevant, as KDE uses QT. I think the
> sun's got to you :-)
>
> --
> Neil A. Carson

--------------B9A3E5F598C69EF2CC60D984

begin:          vcard
fn:             Paul Wain
n:              Wain;Paul
org:            Network Computer Inc
adr:            1000 Bridge Parkway;;;Redwood City;CA;94040;USA
email;internet: pwain@nc.com
title:          Development Manager (NCOS)
tel;work:       +1 650 631 4600
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1