Subject: Re: KDE and CATS
To: William Gallafent <William.Gallafent@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
From: Paul Wain <pwain@nc.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/06/1998 17:00:26
--------------CF88F1BE1865774D3437AAB9

I have a full KDE 1.0 release up and running on a Shark amongst other
platforms. However I am using a full Motif and not the well know clone :)

P.

William Gallafent wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, S.J. Borrill wrote:
>
> > Anyone compiled up KDE 1.0 (the first full release) yet?
>
> I'm running Beta 3 at the moment ... I plan to try a compile of the latest
> version once there is a new UVM snapshot available! I'll let you know how
> it goes once I've done it ...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bill

--------------CF88F1BE1865774D3437AAB9

begin:          vcard
fn:             Paul Wain
n:              Wain;Paul
org:            Network Computer Inc
adr:            1000 Bridge Parkway;;;Redwood City;CA;94040;USA
email;internet: pwain@nc.com
title:          Development Manager (NCOS)
tel;work:       +1 650 631 4600
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1