Subject: Re: CDRom's
To: Jasper Wallace <jasper@staff.argonet.co.uk>
From: Steven Wilkinson <mph496@biomed.abdn.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/04/1998 11:55:04
Hi,

I would certainly be interested in obtaining a CD of the NetBSD/arm32.
Unfortunatly I been far to busy to look at BSD since getting a new hard drive
but I would be interested in installing it again if the CD were readily to
hand devoting one of my existing removable IDE drives to BSD which previously
I had to use for backup purposes.

I would be running it on a RPC710 48 + 2MB with a SCSI CDRom drive using
Castle technologies SCSI II card.  Would there be any problems ?

Cheers :-)

> Hi,
>
> I asked recently weither any one wanted any NetBSD/arm32 cd's burtn for them
> - and only had one reply! so if anyone else wants one say so now...
>
> --
> Jasper Wallace                                Argo Interactive Group PLC
> +44 (0)1243 815815                                 Unix Systems support,
> +44 (0)411  264753                       Integration and Administration.

Steve Wilkinson
Dept. of BioMedical Physics
Aberdeen University
E-mail: s.wilkinson@biomed.abdn.ac.uk