Subject: Re: Revision K strongarms, summary of replacement interest
From: Kjetil B. Thomassen <kjetil@thomassen.priv.no>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/18/1998 16:11:05
On Thu 07 May, Kjetil B. Thomassen wrote:

> I will hereby volunteer to collect emails from people
> who are interested in replacing their chip with a new one.
> I will not take any action on this, but I can put the
> emails I get as a mailbox on my W3 pages or mail it to
> people who are interested.
>
> The email address to use is mailto:strongarm@thomassen.priv.no.
> I will filter that to a separate mailbox.

OK, folks, I have now made a summary of the people who have replied
saying they *may* want an upgrade. At present I have 16 people on
the list.

Since not everyone wants their email address published, I have only
included their names here:
Andrew Garrard
Ben Jameso
Chris Gilbert
Chris Rutter
Ian McLoughlin
Ian Molton
Joe Oldak
Kim G. S. Øyhus
Martin Tee
Matthew Willcock
Mike Pumford
Miles Sabin
Phil Radden
Patrick Welche
Simon Levitt
Steve Dicks

If there are any more people, then please send me an email to the
address above. I will be on vacation from 26 July and then for one
month. I may or may not read email during this time.

I will not take any action to get a deal for these people, but those
who will can get the email adresses by sending me an email.

TIA!

Kjetil B.
mailto:kjetil@thomassen.priv.no
http://home.eunet.no/~kjetilbt/