Subject: Re: Cryptozilla vailable
To: Ib-Michael Martinsen <imm@nethotel.dk>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/21/1998 00:54:51
> I downloaded it, unzipped it, ran it and it worked immediately.
> Congratulations with a well done job!

blimey! most congrats should go to markus of course.

> When I start cryptozilla as a background task, it shows the
> following messages:
>
> Warning: Actions not found: PageUp, PageDown
> Warning: Actions not found: PageDown, LineUp, LineDown, PageUp, PageUp, PageDown
> (the above 2 lines are repeated 9 more times)
>
> but it continues to work anyway.

yeah, that seems to happen. funny old program.

> Are the mail and news parts of Netscape parts of the public available
> source? If so, can we expect to get an updated version of cryptozilla
> which includes mail- and news-handling?

i think those sources go out sometime very soon and will probably get
merged into cryptozilla sometime after that. unless i'm already too late
and this has happened! i found the netscape messenger a big improvement
over riscos mail. with ns 3 it was marginal, but with ns4 i was a
convert :-) and still use it now!

> What is the correct syntax for configuring the proxy-server?
> I have tried both
>
> http://<proxy-server>:<port-number>      and
> <proxy-server>:<port-number>

select preferences and go to advanced->proxies->manual proxy
configuration. this allwos things to be typed in. it does on ns4 anyway,
i think mozilla has the same interface.

> Which plug-ins are supported? Is cryptozilla able to handle
> audio/video-streaming?

any that there's an arm version of. which means next to none in
practice, i think.

	regards,

	neil