Subject: Re: Cryptozilla available
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/19/1998 23:24:43
Hello Patrick!

In message <E0yalN6-0005c8-00@taurus.cus.cam.ac.uk>
          prlw1@cam.ac.uk (Patrick Welche) wrote:

> > But are you able to fetch and display any WWW pages?
>
> Unfortunately not (and pages do appear with lynx).

Too bad.
OTOH, it works at least for William, Ib-Michael and me.

> > Neil also mentioned this error to me but I have never come across it
> > myself.
>
> This is on a RiscPC with ARM6 displaying to a NetBSD/i386 box and a
> kernel built from sources supped today (using the 1.3.1 comp.tgz set
> compiler).

What version of NetBSD/arm32? Did you compare the versions of the libraries I
have installed and yours?

>   1717 cz       CALL  write(0xa,0x7fa800,0x488)
>   1717 cz       GIO   fd 10 wrote 1160 bytes
> ....unable to connect to server (TCP Error: XP_GetBuiltinString: 1015 not
> found)...
>
> It means nothing to me :(

Me neither...
We need to figure out the difference between Neil's and your setup versus
William's, Ib-Michael's and mine. This is the problem IMHO.
--
So long, Markus

PGP key available on request or from
my homepage at http://www.gp.fht-esslingen.de/students/emw4maba