Subject: Re: Revision K strongarms ...
To: None <neil@causality.com>
From: Tony Houghton <tonyh@tcp.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/02/1998 16:23:06
In message <354B1B2F.610BF564@causality.com>
          "Neil A. Carson" <neil@causality.com> wrote:

> Tony Houghton wrote:
>
> > Another solution is to replace all LDMs with a set of LDRs, which I
> > gather gcc already has an option before.
>
> I didn't know gcc had that option.

Sorry, I thought I saw someone say it did.

> > OTOH the Clan has started promoting Linux and NetBSD to some extent [1],
> > so maybe we could put a bit of pressure on Acorn after all ;-).
> >
> > [1] The latest mailing is reasonably sensible, unlike the utter bollocks
> > about ARMLinux ("the UNIX-like programming language") a while ago.
>
> Yeah, I wrote it :-)

Ah, in that case it's more than "reasonably" sensible, but I had to
cover my back in case I'd missed something silly ;-). Hm, I see you
mention a lack of WYSIWYG business applications, I wondered what
StarOffice is like.

> Did they not put my name by it? I'm not actually in the clan, and wasn't
> sent a free copy :-(

No, I can't see your name on it anywhere.

--
                    \  http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~tonyh/