Subject: Re: Problem with printer OKI 6e
To: Peter Teichmann <sol@space.wh1.tu-dresden.de>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/04/1998 13:57:07
--------------9CDE9578C424DF02E050FA86

Peter Teichmann wrote:

> But there is a very strange problem. If I boot RiscBSD and the printer is
> switched on, RiscBSD stops booting with an error, and tells me theat the
> system is to be considered very unstable.

That's wierd. Some people have reported parallel problems in the past,
but we've tried three printers and have been unable to reproduce the
problem.

Can you type trace at the debug prompt, and send the output?

	Cheers,

	Neil

--
Neil A. Carson   Business development, Causality and Chalice Technology
Causality:       WWW: http://www.causality.com email: neil@causality.com

begin:          vcard
fn:             Neil A. Carson
n:              Carson;Neil A.