Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.3 arm32 problems
To: Dave Millen <dmill@globalnet.co.uk>
From: Chris Gilbert <cg110@york.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/26/1998 10:06:49
On Sun, 25 Jan 1998, Dave Millen wrote:

> I'm still having to stick with 1.2, as 1.3 locks up when checking the ICS IDE
> interface on podulebus 0 at boot time.

This sounds like a problem Mark would have to deal with, and send test
kernels out, from what I remember he did the driver at an acorn show
somewhere, might have been wakefield 97?

> I have posted two requests for help and seen one other request for help
> with the same problem, but have not seen any reply :~(

Possibly because we can't help with the problem, a possibility is for
someone to compile up a 1.3 kernel from current and put it on the net and
see if that works for you...

Cheers,
Chris