Subject: Re: How I installed 1.3 NetBSD arm32
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tony Houghton <tonyh@tcp.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/24/1998 17:16:22
In message <Pine.SGI.3.95L.980124143951.11618A-100000@tower.york.ac.uk>
          Chris Gilbert <cg110@york.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, Tony Houghton wrote:
>
> > I'm still looking for an answer to my lack of xman though :-(.
>
> A vague possiblity is to get the old X sets that were statically linked
> and using the xman from there, possibly only advisable if you've got a 1.2
> CD-ROM, if you've not email me and I'll put xman from 1.2 on the net
> somewhere.

I've got that on Uniqueway's Risc Disc 3. Which set would it be in? I
did try looking at them a while ago but I couldn't get SparkFS to read
them, and I'm not familiar enough with RiscBSD to want to use that to
untar things experimentally, especially if there's a risk of overwriting
1.3 files.

--
                    \  http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~tonyh/