Subject: Re: SimCity like Game (console & X11)
To: None <rbsd@Kyra.FutureGroove.de>
From: Peter Berg <root@Kyra.FutureGroove.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/05/1998 18:15:03
> In message <199801041235.NAA00633@Kyra.FutureGroove.de>
>           Peter Berg <root@Kyra.FutureGroove.de> wrote:
>
> > > BTW when I tried your Thrust game, I got a "can not fork" error.

>From the man page:

     Fork() will fail and no child process will be created if:

     [EAGAIN]      The system-imposed limit on the total number of processes
                   under execution would be exceeded.  This limit is configu-
                   ration-dependent.

     [EAGAIN]      The system-imposed limit MAXUPRC on the to-
                   tal number of processes under execution by a single user
                   would be exceeded.

     [ENOMEM]      There is insufficient swap space for the new process.

please check your settings by typing 'ulimit -a'

However, I don't use the fork() call ?!?

Ciao, Peter.