Subject: [port-arm32] Configuring console special keys?
From: Miles Sabin <miles@mistral.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/02/1998 10:56:36
Hi,

Whilst it's nice to be able to switch and scroll virtual consoles with
the alt fn and arrow keys, I'd much rather reassign those functions
somewhere else (numeric keypad keys, say) so that I can use the alt
keys with various window managers. I guess the same goes for ctrl esc.

Is there a clean way to do this, or does it involve poking around in
the console sources? If that latter, any hints on where to look?

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin                             mailto:miles@mistral.co.uk
Cathexis                                voice  +44 (0)1273 732338