Subject: Improving the EtherH driver.
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike Pumford <mpumford@black-star.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/12/1997 00:18:26
I have been experimenting with the EtherH driver and have mostly converted
it to use the NetBSD generic DP8390 chip driver. This driver does improve
over the original driver but does produce a lot of remote transmit DMA
failed to complete errors.

I was wondering if anyone has any extra information on this card which was
used when writing the original driver which could be used to get rid of
this message and complete the driver. I was also wondering if the Kernel
team had any done any work on improving the driver for this card that
would be integratable.

Mike