Subject: News---C++ and A7000/+
To: Port ARM32 List <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/05/1997 06:42:42
Greetings,

1) Thanks to some tracking by Chris Demetriou, a patched version of the
C++ runtime object has now been produced. Its in the 1.3alpha/fixes
directory on the FTP site.

2) John Ballance has successfully tracked down the code stopping A7000
working, and at the same time we have implemented A7000+ (and thus
NetStation, I think) support into the kernel. Kernels with this new
functionality will be available next week.

3) Hopefully some things in conjunction with Alsystems should be
happening with PowerTec and DMA sometime soon...

	Regards,

	Neil

--
Neil A. Carson   Business development, Causality and Chalice Technology
Causality:       WWW: http://www.causality.com email: neil@causality.com