Subject: Re: Compiling lesstif (again!)
To: Chris Gilbert <cg110@york.ac.uk>
From: Sparkers <ee95seh@brunel.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/28/1997 16:07:04
On Fri, 28 Nov 1997, Chris Gilbert wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Nov 1997, Patrick Welche wrote:
>
> > Stephen Hobbs wrote:
> >
> > > / is 74% used however, and I created it as 32MB (I think) as
> > > suggested in the install guide. Should I have made it bigger?
>
> Do you have a seperate /var partition, if you do it shouldn't need to be
> bigger...

/var is indeed separate, 48MB ISTR. What I can't work out is how / has
almost nothing on it, but is almost full... Confusing.

Should the compiler be working in something like /var/tmp then?
I really should get a book on this stuff one day - any recommendations
anyone?

Thanks.

Stephen Hobbs.
e-mail: ee95seh@brunel.ac.uk

3rd Year Electronics Student. Brunel University.