Subject: Thanks
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Laurent DOMISSE <domisse@credm.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/25/1997 10:55:58
--------------9E97D0D9B45D0A6DE0A88C59

Thnaks for every people answer me back with the fix.
My RiscBSD 1.3 alpha is now working fine (and fast).

Only one more question....;)
I've added in /etc/fstab a line for the floppy device. Does its type is
msdos ?
It works fine except a ls /floppy show me huge size when I copy a file
on the floppy.
(several Go !). (but a df -k show the right size)
On the RiscOS part, the size of the file is right and I can read the
file....so just a very minor bug.

--
 Laurent DOMISSE
 CREDM : Webmaster / Admin / Perl   Tel : 01 40 51 85 50

--------------9E97D0D9B45D0A6DE0A88C59

<HTML>
Thnaks for every people answer me back with the fix.
<BR>My RiscBSD 1.3 alpha is now working fine (and fast).

<P>Only one more question....;)
<BR>I've added in /etc/fstab a line for the floppy device. Does its type
is msdos ?
<BR>It works fine except a ls /floppy show me huge size when I copy a file
on the floppy.
<BR>(several Go !). (but a df -k show the right size)
<BR>On the RiscOS part, the size of the file is right and I can read the
file....so just a very minor bug.
<BR>&nbsp;
<PRE>--&nbsp;
&nbsp;Laurent DOMISSE&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;CREDM : Webmaster / Admin / Perl&nbsp;&nbsp; Tel : 01 40 51 85 50&nbsp;
&nbsp;Hobbies keywords : Skylink / Archimedes RPC-SA / W3Perl</PRE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------9E97D0D9B45D0A6DE0A88C59--