Subject: Re: Current csc.o wanted!
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/20/1997 00:08:37
Hello Robert!

In message <34777967.8330941@smtp.dial.pipex.com>
          you (Robert.Harvey@dial.pipex.com) wrote:

> Me. I designed the Cumana SCSI 2 card and wrote the RiscOS driver
> software. Now that Cumana is owned by Cannon Computing we have
> agreed to make the technical information no longer subject to an
> NDA, and I have offered to help with the driver development if
> required, time permitting.

Now that's good news finally after two years of frustration again and
again with this annoying NDA.
Is it possible to remove it as soon as possible? As you've possibly
read, I'm having trouble with the Cumana driver right now and the NDA
is making this much more difficult because Mark has to make the
object file available separately every time it changes.
And there's little chance that anybody will try it in DMA mode (I
want to try it if possible) if the driver is under NDA.

Yours,

Markus