Subject: Re: Text->PS
To: S.J. Borrill <sjb42@cus.cam.ac.uk>
From: Mark P Hoyle <markho@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/18/1997 18:22:03
On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, S.J. Borrill wrote:

> What's the best way to convert a simple text file to PostScript? I want to
> include a filter in /etc/printcap ideally. The destination printer
Try the apsfilter package; this includes a program called a2ps. I use this
under linux (intel) and it copes with both of the above. I havent tried it
under RiscBSD though.
You should find it on sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk or similar.

Mark

 Mark P Hoyle              |
 Mathematics Department    |   "If you want to imagine the future,
 Royal Holloway College    |        imagine a boot stamping
 m.p.hoyle@rhbnc.ac.uk     |        on a human face forever"
 Tel: 01784 443436         |               - George Orwell's 1984
-----------http://www.dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk/home/markho-----------------------------