Subject: Re: failure notice (Forward)
To: leedham john r <97295398@brookes.ac.uk>
From: Mr S.K. Stevens <s.k.stevens@ic.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/17/1997 12:36:16
At Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:52:48 GMT, leedham john r wrote:
>Dear All,
>
>Due to other hardware conflicts (my 4x4 CD-ROM Drive didn't like my morley
>ROM), I have had to upgrade my Morley SCSI Card with PowerROM.

At present no SCSI cards with PowerROMs are supported. You'll either need to
remove the powertec driver from the kernel or remove the card from the
machine, I believe Mark added a boot option to disable a particular podule, in
the extra options try:

podule0.disable

This could be wrong (from memory).

>Many thanks,
>
>John

Cheers Scott

--
Scott Stevens, Network Services Group, Computer Centre, Imperial College
"Around 200 American tom-boys discovered the very same vaccine, I'm