Subject: SA-110 + 21285 support
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tatu Ylonen <ylo@ssh.fi>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/08/1997 15:08:15
Has anyone written support for the 21285 core logic chip for SA-110?
I found no mention of it in the archives.  I couldn't find any mention
of PCI support in the ARM port.

I'm particularly interested in a configuration that would have a
SA-110, 21285 core logic and some PCI devices.  The 21285 chip has
four timers, two DMA channels, serial port, PCI bus, SDRAM and flash
control, chip selects for external devices, etc.  The combination
seems like an interesting possibility for many embedded applications.
Any experience with this?

Are there any obvious problems in adding support for that chip?

    Tatu

--
SSH Communications Security	      http://www.ssh.fi/
F-Secure Internet Security Solutions  http://www.datafellows.com/f-secure/