Subject: Current csc.o wanted!
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/05/1997 17:00:28
Hi Mark,

thanks for providing the csc.o.
But I can't get the kernel to compile, I get an error in
.../arm32/arm32/disassem.h when trying to compile disassem.c. It is
something like "argument format specified for non-function" which is
reported for the last pointer to a function in the only struct in this
headerfile.
I have no clue what this is about, as there are similar definitions like
this which don't give an error.
I should mention that I'm using GCC as supplied with 1.2-R but this
shouldn't be the problem. I'm not so sure about the headerfiles in
/usr/include/machine and /usr/include/sys though, maybe I should replace
them with the sup'ed ones from /usr/src/sys....? I have already copied a
few of them but I'm not sure if it's the right thing to replace them all.

So long, Markus