Subject: Pb with ps and top
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Da Costa Philippe <daco@wanadoo.fr>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/24/1997 00:32:00
Hello,

i have installed the RiscBSD and i have some pb:

the command ps don't return to me the actual processus
but it the return me the error :
ps: proc size mistach (11736 total, 648 chunks)
and the command top, this
kvm-open: proc size mistach(11736 total, 648 chunks)
top: out of memory

i don't know why ??

First i booted the BSD with the kernel ADFS:.....Voy-5328
and i have installed the set kern4130 which have produce
the file /netbsd. i think that is not good because the version
of the kernel are not the same.

now i boot always with ADFS:.....Voy-5328, but i have copied
this kernel(Voy-5328) to my BSD partition with UnixFs
and renamed it to /netbsd.

in the two cases i have the same error.

please help me,
i have tried to recompile my own kernel, but i don't arrive
i have send an other mail to tell of this.

thanks
daco

| Da Costa Philippe | RiscPC 700        |
|                   | ARM 710 : 40 MHz  |
|                   | 16 Mo + 1 Mo      |
|                   | DD 1.2 Go         |
| daco@wanadoo.fr   | CD ROM *4         |
| http://perso.wanadoo.fr/daco/         |