Subject: Re: Question
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Vincent Lefevre <Vincent.Lefevre@ens-lyon.fr>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/18/1997 12:44:43
On Thu, Sep 18, 1997 at 01:39:20AM +0000, Da Costa Philippe wrote:
>  - When i use the command ps, it return me :
>      ps:proc size mismatch (18256 total,648 chunks)
>    and i don't obtain the list of the actuel processus.
>    Why ???

I have the same problem after I upgraded the kernel (from a sa-something
to a voy-something); note that I've replaced /netbsd too.

>  - can i have the numeric keypad under X Window, how ??

My method: xmodmap.
See http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~vlefevre/acorn/riscbsd/index_eng.html
(.xinitrc and .xmodmaprc). One can also rebind function keys to
accented characters...

--
Vincent Lefevre, vlefevre@ens-lyon.fr | Acorn Risc PC, StrongARM @ 202MHz
http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~vlefevre      | 20+1MB RAM, Eagle M2, TV + Teletext