Subject: printing Huh!
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adrian P. Ireland <aireland@indigo.ie>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/04/1997 18:41:55
Hi,

My CDROM works well with an older kernel SA110/4871, someone told me
that ATAPI CDROM support is not included in the VOY/5328 kernel.

I have got tetex working, very nice it is too thank you to the
person that put the set for it on the ftp site.

Can someone help me to get the printer working?
I have been looking at /etc/printcap and at the
lp lpr etc commands, but I am unsure about

- getting a suitable entry for my HP LJ6L (driver for HP4 would do) in
the /etc/printcap file
- how to set the system to print to the local port
- if I generate a binary printout file how do I spool it to the port?

Adrian
--
Adrian Ireland mailto:aireland@mail.indigo.ie Put it off until tomorrow.
An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.