Subject: Re: install prob
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Fenton <jmf_rscbsd@gnarumen.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/02/1997 22:31:03
Scott Stevens wrote:

>  > "ptsc0 at podulebus0 [podule 1 ]: dmabuf V0xf28d5000 P0x104c7000"
>  >
>  > What does this mean and how can I fix it?
>
> This is the expected attach message. What should follow is a list of
> the found devices on the bus...

For some unknowable reason, the power-tec card wasn't identifying the devices
on the SCSI bus. The card is set for 'active termination'. I poked about at it
and moved the cable further from the processors. The devices on the bus now
show up OK - problem fixed (if not solved).

Thanks to everyone for their advice.

--
John Fenton
This message  sent  using  an  Acorn  Risc PC 600 (+StrongARM)