Subject: Re: popclient problem
To: Peter Berg <Peter.Berg@ww.tu-freiberg.de>
From: None <imm@nethotel.dk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/14/1997 11:41:19
Hi Peter.

In message <199708122033.WAA00653@Kyra.FutureGroove.de> you wrote:

> Try the following:

> This works for me on my machine.

It works on my machine, too. It is the -a that is the crucial parameter.
IIRC -a denotes to fetch both old and new mail, so I assumed that it was
not necessary in order to fetch new mail. That was wrong!

My only problem left is that for the last 24 hours it has been impossible
to connect to my ISP, so I do not know when this message hits the world.

I don't suppose you can help me there :-)

Best regards
   Ib-Michael
--
Ib-Michael Martinsen
Email (at work):         imm@kmd.dk

.. Never put off to tomorrow what you can wiggle out of today.