Subject: Re: X-Windows
To: Chris Cowdery <chris@cowdery.demon.co.uk>
From: Robert Black <r.black@ic.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/29/1997 19:19:41
On Jul 29,  6:30pm, Chris Cowdery wrote:
> Subject: X-Windows
>
> I've got the entire source to X, and wish to compile it so I can
> get all of the libraries and suchlike to allow me to compile my
> own X code using Xt. So has anyone got suitably configured
> scripts (site.def) that I can use?.

The necessary config files for X11R6.1 are in the x11dev distribution set
(along with libXt etc). These have changed completely for X11R6.3 but the new
sets are not yet released to the general public. The source patches are not
publically available for logistical reasons (I can't afford the modem bill or
online time required to maintain them over and above that required by binary
releases).

Cheers

Rob