Subject: Sup & make includes?
To: port-arm32 <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Duncan Ferguson <d.ferguson@worc.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/15/1997 10:18:08
I am trying to get sup working on my machine but i cant get the thing
to work.  Any idea why not??

===================
SUP 8.26 (4.3 BSD) for file ./supfile at Jul 15 09:33:53
SUP: Received unexpected message 1920102227
SUP Upgrade of current-krsc-common at Tue Jul 15 09:33:54 1997
SUP: Error reading signon reply from fileserver
SUP: Upgrade of current aborted at Jul 15 09:33:54 1997
=================

Also, I take it no-one has any idea about the make includes problem?

===============================
 I am trying to do a make includes within my /usr/src/sys directory
and keep getting these errors...

symlinks: dev isofs net netatalk netinet netccitt netiso netns
netnatm nfs miscfs sys ufs vm

rm -rf /usr/include/machine
ln -s /sys/arch/arm32/include /usr/include/machine
rm -rf /usr/include/arm32
if test arm32 != arm32 -a  -d
  arch/arm32/include ; then  ln -s /sys/arch/arm32/include
/usr/include/arm32 ;  else  ln -s machine /usr/include/arm32 ;  fi

===> arch/arm32 *** Error code 2
make: don't know how to make includes-. Stop
Stop.

Cheers,

  Duncs.
| Duncan Ferguson               Network Support Officer |
|         Worcester College of Higher Education         |
| My views are not necessarily supported by the college |
|                And who can blame them?                |