Subject: Re: Chris G Demetriou's new license, effect on RiscBSD?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Gilbert <cg110@porta.cs.york.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/20/1997 12:36:36
Today (Fri 20 June) Kjetil Thomassen wrote:
> On Wed 18 Jun, Chris Gilbert wrote:

> But, I am not sure that this is a topic for this list. There has been
> mentioned the setting up of a different mailing list that will
> cover this topic in the near future.

Ack I've not had time to read current in the past few days.  My
reason for posting to here was more to see what the effect would be
on the arm32 port, not if the licence should be as it is.  Another
reason being some people possibly don't read current-users and may
not have heard about it.  The discussion on the licence, I agree,
shouldn't be here, the effects for the arm32 port should though.

Chris