Subject: ffs_update errors...
To: port-arm32 <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Duncan Ferguson <d.ferguson@worc.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/12/1997 13:31:44
WHile fsck is still running every time (more or less) i do a ps -aux
or an ls-la on /mnt (where the scsi disk is mounted) i keep getting
these errors:

Jun 12 11:55:08 usenet /netbsd: ffs_update: bad indirect addr (1):
inode=87 00400000 ip=f1532700 adr=f15327b0 dev=1000 flg=29
Jun 12 11:55:09 usenet /netbsd: ffs_update: bad indirect addr patched
inode=87

Also, during fsck i cant hear any scsi activity, so i currently dont
believe fsck is doing anything.  Is there any way i can find out
whats going on, ie can someone provide me with an fsck binary with
messages in to show what its doing or tell me where i can get the
source to try altering and compiling it myself?

Many thanks,

  Duncs.

| Duncan Ferguson               Network Support Officer |
|         Worcester College of Higher Education         |
| My views are not necessarily supported by the college |
|                And who can blame them?                |