Subject: Re: New kernels
To: Mark Brinicombe <mark@causality.com>
From: Duncan MacGregor <dmm20@hermes.cam.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/06/1997 19:58:40
On Tue, 3 Jun 1997, Mark Brinicombe wrote:

> Hi,
>   Opps sorry about the debugging in the csc driver.
>
> I have now removed it and put up kernels without that debugging.
>
> They are voy-5328 and a7000-5326

Just tried the voy-5328 kernel and I get the error message

bad bit pattern 0x3d04 at NIC offset 7d04 check configuration.

or something like that (I know the numbers I gave are correct). What is
wrong with my configuration? I haven't changed it since I got the card and
am using the unshielded twisted pair interface.

TTFN, Duncan.

--
"It's a lot like swimming/first time over your head.
It gets a little easier if you move your arms and legs."