Subject: Re: CD-ROM distribution of RiscBSD
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Black <r.black@ic.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/01/1997 13:14:08
On May 1, 12:19pm, Sparkers wrote:
> Subject: CD-ROM distribution of RiscBSD
> Hi,
>
> I'm about to buy a RiscPC, and want to install RiscBSD straight away.
> What state is the current CD from PlingBoot (?), is it still available.

I'm not sure what the status of PlingBoot is with things. I am trying to
organise a CD-ROM at the moment. If anyone would like to contact me about it to
give me an idea of numbers I will chalk up a tally and contact you as soon as
CDROMs are available and let you know where you can get them. The main
distributor(s) will be PlingBoot and/or Causality - this has yet to be decided
but it makes no difference as to who gets to make the things in the first place
;-)

Cheers

Rob