Subject: Re: Installation problems
To: Scott Stevens <s.k.stevens@ic.ac.uk>
From: Dirk Bollema <dbollema@worldaccess.nl>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/26/1997 21:09:36
In message <E0wKkMd-00010x-00@skutter.cc.ic.ac.uk> you recently said:

> Dirk Bollema writes:
>  > >
>  > > How is the bus laid out... ? everything internal ? Have you tried a
>  > > newer kernel ?
>  > >
>  > All items are original RiscPC (early 1995), everything is internal and I
>  > tried the SA110-4713, sa110-4956 and sa110-4958 all kernels with the same
>  > problems.
>
> Have you tried any newer ones, the latest voyager kernels support SA I
> believe.

I thought sa110-4713, sa110-4956 and sa110-4958 are the latest kernels.
With all kernels I get the same problems, so when the podulebus0 is
recognised and the syquest removable HD the sfasinstr lines start. So the
problems is not the Cumana SCSI2 card but I think the CDRom drives are not
recognised. The cause is still not clear for me, so any help is welcome.
TIA.

--