Subject: burning my own CD
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alex McLintock <Alex.McLintock@chadwyck.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/24/1997 13:05:39
I am burning my own CD Rom and so it seems like a good idea to put a copy of
RiscBSD on it too. I was just going to ftp the latest software sets from
ftp.southern.com and put those on the CD but that site seems a bit out of date.
(Is it?)

I can't access ftp.ph.kcl.ac.uk at all. Am I missing something? Has the official
ftp site moved?

Finally since I am low on disk space (on my Acorn RPC) does anyone have any tips
on storing software unpacked on the CD? I am using Windows boxes to download and
burn the CD so I don't really see any way of unpacking the distribution sets
before putting them on the CD.

One day when I get my network card I will try using nfs to store alot of RiscBSD
software on my Linux box :-)

Alex McLintock