Subject: bb_riscbsd
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Laurent DOMISSE <domisse@credm.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/24/1997 09:56:54
I have a RapIDE (v2) and I've tried to install FreeBSD 1.2
(SA-4958).
I have a problem with the bb_riscbsd basic file.
It gave me a negative number of cylinder ! I think the swi call to
the Rapide card should be wrong. Anyone who have the right one ?
I can't use UnixFS because it seems it rely on the bb_riscbsd work
(also I can't boot on native).

I have asked to yes for the problem...but no reply from them. (they
seems to reply only when ordering !).
Any help welcome !

RPC SA, 36 Mo RAM + 2 VRAM, 3,8 Go + 0.5 Go, RapIDE v2

Laurent

--
 Laurent DOMISSE                    Conseil
 15, rue soufflot                   Realisation