Subject: RiscBSD for beginners...
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Sampson <cjs@wr.com.au>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/22/1997 19:13:54
Folks,

Is this the right mailling list for this sort of request ?

I am looking for some help & advice on the possibility of getting
hold of RiscBSD and getting it up & running on my Risc PC (incl.
StrongARM)...

My initial questions are ones like:

1.  Does it work with StrongARM ?

2.  Is there a 'CD' distribution of it ?

3.  How can I get a good 'intro' to it ???  Years ago I did some Unix
stuff but I'm VERY rusty !!!

4.  Do I need to use an IDE hard disc or can it use my Cumana SCSI II
bus ?

5.  Where can I go for 'basic', not-very-technical advice/guidance
with this seeing as I'm out in Australia !!!

6.  Errr...

7.  That's it

Thanks for your help.

cjs