Subject: RE: ADSP 21xx assembler in source
To: Ferrari, Maurizio <MFerrari@ferrari.it>
From: Jasper Wallace <jasper@ivision.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/14/1997 17:54:27
On Mon, 14 Apr 1997, Ferrari, Maurizio wrote:

> >>you might like to try the alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt faq and the newsgroup
> >>itself...
>
> Why? I don't see any links between cross-compiling to other
> architectures from within NetBSD/arm32 and brewing my own computer.

no but they do (iirc) have a good list of where to get freeware compilers,
assemblers, docs, and source for all kinds of chips, and saying "I'm
building a dsp using an Analog Devices ADSP 21xx, does anyone know anything
usefull/relevent about it?" or whatever might be helpfulll - just a
sugestion.

--
I've got a
		 *Universal Turing Machine*