To: None <esvwh@csv.warwick.ac.uk>
From: None <olly@muscat.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/02/1997 16:31:04
In article <4844.199703280053@lupin.csv.warwick.ac.uk>, you wrote:
>I did try looking through the archives - is there a search program that
>I might have missed

Yes.  I'm providing a searchable archive of port-arm32 at:

http://noxious.muscat.co.uk/riscbsd/

Please feel free to add a link to this index -- if people know it existsm,
it should help to avoid the asking of already answered questions on the
mailing list.

If I need to move the index to another machine I'll put in a redirect.
Please don't try to link directly to the underlying CGI program, as Apache
doesn't seem to forward CGI requests very successfully, so your front-end
will cease to work if/when I move the archive.

This archive is updated by a daily cron job run in the small hours which
fetches any new port-arm32.<number> mbox files on ftp.netbsd.org and adds
them to the index, so the index shouldn't lag much behind the list unless
the list is very quiet (ftp.netbsd.org seems to generate a new mbox file
about every 50K of message).  In case you're wondering, I'm doing it this
way to make sure I don't miss any messages due to spurious mail bounces and
the like.

Email me if you have any comments or queries.

Cheers,
Olly
--
Usenet is not for answering questions but for questioning answers.