Subject: Problems
From: Ross Clewley <phuqd@warwick.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/22/1997 16:04:01
I am installing release 1.2 on an SA powered RPC.

So far I have managed to install the BASE, ETC, and MISC sets
but now, whenever I run inst to install further sets I am getting an
error. The error seems to occur whenever the program attempts to list the
sets which are available for installation and when transferring sets from
floppies. The error gives Data Abort: "Permission error (page)", amongst other
messages. The error causes a core dump. I can be more specific if anyone needs
me to be. The programs does resume after this but I find it a little worring because
I don't really know whats going on.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Ross