To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <olly@muscat.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/20/1997 14:12:23
In article <19970312192711.1350.qmail@noxious.muscat.co.uk>, I wrote:
>I've put up a new searchable index of the port-arm32 mailing list [...] at:
>
>http://noxious.muscat.co.uk/riscbsd/

>The message database isn't completely up-to-date -- I'll try to remedy this
>by setting up some sort of automatic update in the next day or two.

I've just set up a daily cron job to fetch any new port-arm32.<number> mbox
files on ftp.netbsd.org and add them to the index, so the index shouldn't
lag much behind the list unless the list is very quiet.  The script is a
quick hack as I'm away on holiday next week.  Let me know if it fails and
I'll fix it when I get back.

Cheers,
Olly
--
Usenet is not for answering questions but for questioning answers.