Subject: Re: pine and swap
To: Mark P Hoyle <markho@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk>
From: Mike Pumford <mpumford@mpc-data.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/14/1997 17:35:19
On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, Mark P Hoyle wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, Robert Black wrote:
>

> Does anyone have a version that does work on a SA with a recent kernel?
> (I have compiled it with and without optimisation - and it still core dumps)
Yes I do.

I have a version of pine 3.95 which I built straight from the
distribution. It works fine for me when sending mail. I have had one
crash when trying to open a very large problem without having a lot of
memory available. Other than that no problems.

I did have to use all the compiler patches as some of the modules would
not compile with optimisation.

I could upload the binary to the ftp server or even turn it into a set if
someone points me to the set making utilities.

Mike