Subject: Re: pine and swap
To: Robert Black <r.black@ic.ac.uk>
From: Mark P Hoyle <markho@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/14/1997 16:27:57
On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, Robert Black wrote:

> A machine independant change was made to NetBSD which stopped RiscBSD from
> picking up the swap location from the bootloader. The algorithm now used is to
> take the root device and use partition b as swap. To change this you have to
> recompile your kernel and explicitly specify the swap location in the config
> file.

Recompiling is fine; what entry do I need in mu config file?

Cheers,

mark

 Mark P Hoyle              |
 Mathematics Department    |   "If you want to imagine the future,
 Royal Holloway College    |        imagine a boot stamping
 m.p.hoyle@rhbnc.ac.uk     |        on a human face forever"
 Tel: 01784 443696         |               - George Orwell's 1984