Subject: New Kernels
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Duncan Ferguson <d.ferguson@worc.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/13/1997 14:18:02
Hiya.

Just wondering when a new patched kernels will appear on the scene.  I
know the auto-build ones exist, but Mark originally said to avoid
these unless you need them, and my i-cubed card wont work properly
from what other people have said (and from my experiance when i tried
one a week or two ago).

For those people interested about what is happening to my news
server, it is now up and running (and being used) as an internal site
only atm.  However, i am supposed to be preparing a report on getting
it ready for a full feed (again), so hopefully in the not-to-distant-future
i'll have a fully-fledged news service running.

It seems to have gone very quiet around here without the kernel team
too - i guess Causality is taking up a lot of peoples time ;o)  I
hope it is going well!

All the best,

  Duncs.
| Duncan Ferguson               Network Support Officer |
|         Worcester College of Higher Education         |
| My views are not necessarily supported by the college |
|                And who can blame them?                |