Subject: New kernels / csc.o files.
To: NetBSD port-arm32 <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/01/1997 09:28:20
Hi,
  Ok I'm trying a new experiment for folks. There is a new directory on
the ftp site pub/acorn/RiscBSD/auto-build.
This directory will contain files that regularly rebuilt automatically.
On eof the RiscBSD development machines sups the source tree nightly and
following the sup will build a VOYAGER and A7000 kernels and place them in
this directory. In addition it will also place a csc.o object file in this
direcrory as well.
This should mean that an uptodate csc.o file is always available for
-current and that there will always be a kernel available built from
-current.

Other than having the csc driver built in these kernels will be built
straight from the netbsd source so will not have any other patches
applied.

At the moment these kernels are aimed at thse folks who need a really
uptodate kernel binary without compiling it themselves.
Everyone else should stick to use kernels in the 1.2-release/kernels
directory.

Please let me know if folks have problems with these binaries but I hope
things should work ok.

Cheers,
				Mark