Subject: Re: Assembler string function (was Re: New kernel sources and bugs fixes)
To: None <olly@muscat.co.uk>
From: Jochen Scharrlach <jscharrl@BA-Stuttgart.De>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/25/1997 15:16:16
Hi,

> I've now installed riscbsd, and I'll be translating the assembler shortly.
> The only current stumbling block is I don't appear to have any ARM gas
> documentation, but I'm assuming the assembler instructions have the
> usual ARM format and that I can crib the rest from assembler sources
> in riscbsd and gas documentation from DJGPP.

look at the info files (which come with DJGPP, but not with
RBSD... grmbl...), e.g. with "info", "emacs" or via http (which
requires a cgi-script or a HTML-converter). The "binutils"-docs
describe gas, ld, etc. Just look what the ARM-specific stuff is - the
rest should be just like the regular ARM-code.

Bye,
Jochen

--
                      EMail:   jscharrl@ba-stuttgart.de