Subject: Re: xdm reboots itself...
To: Daniel Brown <crp02@holyrood.ed.ac.uk>
From: Jasper Wallace <jasper@ivision.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/25/1997 13:26:31
On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Daniel Brown wrote:

> A more general solution to X problems may be for someone to cobble
> together a collection of .<*>rc, .Xdefaults, .xsession, and so on, files,
> to help people get up and running without having to trawl through miles of
> man page. I've memories of Jasper having something along these lines, but
> the location escapes me...

All I've got is a resonably Risc OS like .fvwmrc which I'm in the process of
converting to fvwm 2.x. I'm planning to produce a fvwm2 set in the near future
with a fairly Risc OS'y setup bundled with it.

The current fvwmrc (for fvwm 1.x) is at:

http://quatermass.ivision.co.uk/RiscBSD/

--
Jasper Wallace-Internet Vision | Caving-Acorn-RiscBSD-Chocolate-Banks-Fish
My opinions != IVisions's      | PovRay-FVWM-Perl-C-Mono-Food-Wired-?