Subject: Errors.
From: Martin J Dye <RBSD@linkemp.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/17/1997 18:22:08

<Release 1.2 - kern4958

I was wondering if anybody could help me with the following:

In the install guide, it says to type: configure - this doesn't work. What
should I use instead?

Also, I can only run programs when I'm in root, ie. if I'm in the games
directory, I can't run any files by just typing in their name, but I can if
I'm in root and type in their full directory structure.

I get the following errors during boot:

savecore: /netbsd: nlist: Undefined error 0

savecore: /netbsd: nlist: _dumpdev not in namelist.

Oh yes, and the manual doesn't work... :-)

--
Martin J Dye - MJDye@linkemp.demon.co.uk

Milton Keynes Shotokan Karate CLub TASK homepage:
http://www.linkemp.demon.co.uk/task/