Subject: Re: Terminal must backspace?
To: Adrian Gilby <a.gilby@ic.ac.uk>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/17/1997 18:30:08
	Well you could always try:

	% set noglob				(disable special chars)
	% tset -I -s				(ensure 'TERMCAP' var set)
	% unset noglob				(reenable special vars)
	% setenv TERMCAP "${TERMCAP}:bs:"	(append 'bs' capability)

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

     Microsoft: Asks you where you want to go. NetBSD gets you there.
System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.